Wednesday, August 15, 2012

brutal reality of my state of mind

Here are a few notes I joted down while debating whether or not to pick up the phone (freewriting at its worst)
___________________________________________

feeling like bugs are biting me
having to go to the bathroom more than usual
waking up feeling like I haven't slept a wink
completely exhausted almost all the time
having difficulty thinking/analysing/finding the right word

should i call them? should i not call them?

will the ms clinic call me when they have my bloodwork and mri results in? what is the date for my appointment in february 2013? why am i having such a hard time with this?

i just want to cry. voicemail hell, which button do i push? why can't i just get through to a person? i feel stupid enough calling in the first place, i hate my life right now what the hell is going on?    i just want this to be over and i know it never will be until i die.

___________________________________________

What a baby I am these days. God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment