Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Asleep at Work and Not Thinking Clearly


If I could put my head down and have a nap, I thing I would. Seriously, I'm having a difficult time staying awake. Perhaps yet another cup of tea will help keep me on the plus side of consiousness. Nobody would notice if I just had a little catnap in my office, would they? The last thing I need right now is to have a photo of me sleeping circulating the office. Sheesh.

Now, if only I could think my way through some Payables. I'm trying to process some invoices involving prepaid expenses and accrued expenses. In the past these have never been difficult to understand, but today... Ugh. Perhaps I'll work on something mindless this afternoon and tackle the more taxing items first thing tomorrow morning.

Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight. Lately, it seems that almost every morning I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed the evening before.

Reluctant though I am to admit my need to call the MS Clinic, the reality that I need to call is sinking in. Being in denial about what is happening to me is fine when I feel good, but if acknowleging an illness will lead me in the direction of feeling better, I'd be a simpleton not to take that opportunity. However, making a call regarding my health and the fear of a confirmation of a diagnosis (can't even type the words, they're so frightening) has me sitting here staring at the phone in a frozen state of procrastination. Should I call now? Tomorrow? How about Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment