Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Can See, I Can See!!!

Ahhh, I'm so glad to present some good news.

My appointment yesterday at St Paul's went very, very well.

My vision has returned almost to my prescription and my blind spots have vanished. During the field-of-vision test the technician didn't need to comment "click the button the FIRST time you see the light." Yesterday, I felt like a button-clicking dynamo. While Dr Anderson didn't estimate the percentage of healing for my vision, he did say that I don't require a follow-up appointment. I'm to make an appointment when necessary. Yay!!!

Although at first I felt he was a very cold fish, he seems warm and personable yesterday. Could it be that his giving me good news has influenced my perception of him? Naw, couldn't be... However, with any luck I won't be requiring his assistance any more. I'll happily let my memories of the hallways and waiting rooms at St Paul's Hospital slip into oblivion. It's not that my treatment there was bad, it's just that I'm thrilled to have healed enough to not require a return visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment