Monday, December 10, 2012

Things are Going Well

Just a quick update on where I'm at:
  • I've taken 5 doses of Copaxone now.
  • Still performing MCV JSJ every morning.
  • Sleeping well (as long as I don't do silly things like drink coffee in the evening).
  • Had enough energy to do some laundry, help set up the Christmas tree, attend a couple of get-togethers on the weekend...

Well, probably should have taken a pass on the second get-together. It was a little too much, but perhaps someday I'll learn to dial it back a little.

Any suggestions on how to make my Christmas any simpler? I'm going to streamline many things this year, the dinner is going to be relaxed (as usual), the presents are going to be oriented towards the children (sorry adults) and I will resist bolting to Victoria to escape the chaos and mayhem of the holidays. Might do that anyway as soon as Christmas is over. Hopefully.

Thinking along the lines of dinner preparation... is it too early to cook the Brussels sprouts? Ha! Perhaps I should concentrate instead on getting the cards in the mail and preparing the house.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are doing so well, Christine! It was great visiting with you the other night. Time just flies so quickly! We really need to do that more often. :-)

    ReplyDelete