Friday, October 26, 2012

Feeling Better? Absolutely!

In some ways I am feeling better. Much better. The terrible, suicidal thoughts at night have vanished. Whew. The tightness around my chest, making me feel like I couldn't breathe has eased. Likely, this was some sort of manifestation of anxiety. The sense of urgency to calm down has passed. Reflecting on my recent emotional turmoil, I can hardly believe my complacency in allowing myself to deteriorate so rapidly. I am shocked at how completely the medication took over my mind and body.

I'm still very sore and achy, tired and my kidneys still hurt. But with a bit of self TLC some of these symptoms will improve.

Anyhow, just thought I'd post a quick update before climbing into bed. Sweet dreams.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Glad you are feeling a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's get together soon. When though is the question.

    Thanks for being there for me with all your thoughtful, supportive comments.

    Love you (big hug).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better. You "should" go to the doctor though and talk to him about how you are feeling. It is important because this feeling will come and go and you need to be as prepared as you can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think I should make the call... Ouch, hurts to admit it. I wonder if I need a doctor's referral, or not. A quick phonecall should clear things up :)

    ReplyDelete