Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Is This What Remission Feels Like?

So, how do you feel today?

What a loaded question. Being at the doctor's office this morning I was able to answer truthfully and with details. The truth with details isn't often how I answer that question these days. But I digress...

I feel quite good today, here's an inventory: left arm isn't numb, toes aren't numb, fingers have minimal tingling, left knee is pain free, energy level is poor, vision is okay, cog fog - couldn't tell you. Okay, I can string more than two words together so I feel somewhat safe in saying that the cog fog has lifted. I'm still recovering from a bruised face (thanks Andy for leaping at me with arms outstretched), sprained ankle and a bad cold. But other than those little details, things are going well.

Does this mean things are getting better, or that at least I'm finally in a real remission? I certainly hope so. On the home front I'm still struggling, but in relation to MS things are looking up. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment